Pages

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I'm so happy I found Moringa Oleifera or Malunggay here in Japan.This is a very popular vegetable tree in the Philippines.It is exceptionally nutritious with a variety of potential uses...I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this at the flower shop today.The original price was around $20.00 but it was on sale for $7.00 yippee :)


Here's a very informative video about Moringa or Malunggay.






Here's a photo of my Lavender. I would really want to see them grow.I love Lavender scents and the flowers are so pretty. Did I plant this right ? I hope so :)


















I also want to add this hanging pot that I found at the store last week. I planted some pretty flowers on it and hanged it in our gate. I think it adds a nice accent to the gate. I love these beautiful flowers.




And here are my updated photo of Basil,Parsley and Common thyme. I am not sure if I am doing the right thing of planting them individually. I need lots of information on how to grow herbs,how to use and how to harvest them as well. I ordered an herb book from Amazon and I really can't wait to receive it.I gain knowledge by browsing the web and some gardening forums as well. If anyone can help me out, please leave a comment. I know I still need to learn a lot of things on gardening and herbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment