Pages

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

My first post !











This is my first post. This is how it looked like before I planted flowers and herbs. The little boy is my 2 yr. old son and the doggie is my cutie patootie toy poodle Lucky :)








this is still how it looks like in the backyard.













And so last week, I went to Doit, a local DO IT yourself store that sells flowers and vegetable plants. I purchased quite a few and planted them in the pots. I bought
some new pots too and I'm glad that hubby kept our old pots from our old apartment and brought it to our new house.

So without further ado, here are my new pets :)


















Apple Mint,Peppermint and Lemon Balm





Basil and Parsley






Red mini tomato















I cannot wait to use the herbs for my tea and for my everyday cooking and so with the red mini tomatos.
I'll add more photos tomorrow. The little one needs to go to bed.Good night zzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment